Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Need some good dating advice, been out of practice for a while?

I can't stop thinking about this guy. I've only talked to him once, just to ask a simple question. I don't even know his name, but I see him every week. I don't think he is going to try to initiate anything, but I really want to get to know him. Any advice?Need some good dating advice, been out of practice for a while?
It's hard for me to give you specific advice since I don't know in what context you know him, so I'll give you the textbook answer and hopefully you can adjust it to your situation. Small talk is always a good way to get things going. Ask him about his week, day. Talk about the weather, what he did over the weekend, and maybe questions that have to do with why you see him every week. Get friendly with him, become comfortable enough with him to have casual conversations and to say hi. Then once you two are comfortable with each other, ask him to hang out. Or maybe he'll be so charmed, he'll ask you.Need some good dating advice, been out of practice for a while?
You will have to initiate something to get him to notice you and for both of you to get to know each other better.





Just a light compliment or comment will help, such as: ';good answer in class';, ';cool shoes';, or ';oops, excuse me';.

No comments:

Post a Comment