Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How do I handle this? Any advice could be helpful.?

My ex girlfriend and I have a child together. We dated for 5 years and we know exactly how to push each others buttons. Anyway, We broke up because I had school and work. She believed That I was cheating. Which was the furthest thing I would ever do to someone. She decided that since she belived I was fooling around, she would too. She cheated on me. I left and we haven't been together since. That was in 05. I pay my child support and been seeing my little girl since. Now since she found out I'm getting married she won't let me see my daughter. How can I handle this mess?How do I handle this? Any advice could be helpful.?
that is bs! My bf has an ex wife that is a real b*tch and pulls the same type of crap. for awhile she didnt allow them to come to the house or be with him without supervision because she said I'm a little sleeze and not decent influence and she doesnt know if it's safe for them to be around me (I'm a Paramedic for god's sake practically!) Fact is, you ex is jealous, conniving, and probably knows she screwed up and since she cant have you, and she know you DONOT want her back, this is her only real way of hurting you and getting even. Call Domestic Relations, or better yet a lawyer who deals with this crap. You are one of the few guys out there being a good man and father and she pulls this! She doesnt know how lucky she and your daughter are, you could have been like many guys and left them high-and-dry then she'd have to do it all by herself. And if it gets reallly bad,like it did here, do what my bf did. He went to a lawyer and filed for full custody ( he knew he would get it cuz he works, she doesnt, he keeps a clean safe home, she doesnt, she is just a poor mother in general)Well, the thought of losing all that support money and actually having to pay HIM, really woke her up and straightened her out. We havent had a problem with her since!!! Good luck and you and your new wifey to be don't deserve this.. how old is your daughter? when she is old enough she can legally tell a court who she wants to live with, by the way...How do I handle this? Any advice could be helpful.?
If you are paying child support to her she cant keep your daughter from you. If you have to get a lawyer and let him handle it. She sounds like she is jealous that you have found someone that makes you happy and she is not.
Sounds like it was definitely her own problem, or maybe she was subconsciously feeling temptation of some sort, and then subconsciously got it in her head that you were the one cheating.


I would write her a long letter, (Suck up a little too) while saying that it wasn't you that initiated the breakup or infidelity.


Put your real feelings out there and let her know what it would mean to you to lose visitation rights.


Also, make a copy, send registered mail with a copy, something you can show in court if it gets ugly, which I hope it doesn't.


Be sure not to yell too much, or give any reason for the courts to hold against you.


But I really can't see the courts doing that, I just suggest covering all the bases.
If i were you i would ask her again to see you daughter, if she says no i would go to the friend of the court and report her. you have the right to see your daughter. By law she has to let you see your daughter. Go to the friend of court.
find a good lawyer and file for child custody...do not see this as a mess but rather a problem that needs a fixing...you need to explain the whole situation to your spouse-to-be...once everything is settled, you'll be able to enjoy a good and peaceful life with your wife
Exercise good communication - Agree to listen to what each has to say. If you can't agree on that, then that's a dead end. Both of you need to start with listening. From there, everything will proceed more smoothly. You know, for the sake of your child, both of you have to put more effort in working this out.
leave them alon.you enjoy your life with your new would be wife.
You need to take this to court even if it means that you cant see her for a while to an outcome, but it will be better in the long run , but dont forget to involve your soon to be wife and show her love at the same time, as it seems like your ex is using your daughter to hide her jelously, i have more less been in same position, me being the new girlfriend(although not married), You need to get it legally in writing your rights so that she cant keep using it against you, speak to citizens advice
Take her to court for a regulated visitation schedule. It maps out what times how often and days also holidays. If it is a court order to allow you to see her then there is no way she can stop you she can go to jail for not following through on it. Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment