Sunday, August 22, 2010

Do u think that when ppl advice u, that those advices are reminders?

usually do u listen to ppl when they advice u or u just ignore them and do whatever u think its true??





i listen, yeah i know its hard to believe it, but i listen bcz i fear that those are reminders from Allah.Do u think that when ppl advice u, that those advices are reminders?
Assalaam Alaikum sweetie =)





-Yes if the advice is from Quran and Sunnah, indeed it will always be a betterment for me, hence I accept and try my best to adhere to it. BUt I have to say there have been times when I just want to rant away and let negative words come out, but surely then I reflect ad know it will not benefit me.





Indeed the good I know I want you to have that too, it would be wrong of me not to share it =)


Ameen *Ya Rabb* and same to you sis


xxDo u think that when ppl advice u, that those advices are reminders?
Yes, the advice is usually a reminder.


Of course, I listen. In fact, it is important to listen as others teach us lessons that we don't know. On the other hand, I do the same as I advice people of things they don't know. This is how life is - it is a learning process where everyone learns from everyone and if we don't listen and/or accept pieces of advice, we will keep doing wrong stuff and other will criticize us.
Yes I do think they're reminders. I try to listen when people give advice, especially those who are knowledgeable in Islam. If they give me advice that doesn't go according to Islam, I'll just ignore them. There's ALOT of users here who give advice that remind you what you should be doing and that Allah (swt) is always there watching you. Even if the advice comes off as rude, it's a good reminder and the lesson is learned.





Salaam (: ♥
Assalaamu alaikkum Tigress of Islam :D Hope ur doing well ;)





Well, If I'm in need to advice, I usually don't seek it from anyone whom I don't trust, or whom I consider as unfit people :P





But most of the times, people (whom I trust and love) are simply not avalaible when I need them, and I end up reading the Quran, and asking Allah to guide me, alhamduillah :)





And others, in y!a do general advising sometimes, I make sure that I take them, because most of the time they remind me and warn me, subhanallah :) Take care sis, salaam !
sometimes i listen, but other times, to be honest, i go with my feelings and think maybe i'm right. i dont always listen to everyones advice for me - and i usually regret not listening to them .. :P yeah, i know, i only have myself to blame. haha..


salaam sis ^_^
I only take advice from people I can trust, are mature %26amp; sincere who I know will never show me the wrong track or put me in a trap.


Yes many advices are a reminder for many of our ';Gafil quloob';.
aslaam walaikum brothers and sisters





we listen, and they are reminders from allah tallah
yea i listen.
  • nyx cosmetic
  • skin creams
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment