Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I seem to be having problems communicating with my friend.. can i get some advice from u?

many times already, i ask my friend a question, and she doesnt seem to get my question. i dont know why. she always asks me 'what do you mean?'. this is the first time i met a person who doesnt get my questions or answers.





i hit it off well with most ppl.. if i choose to.. but with this friend, i try my best, i really do. i want to be a good friend just as much as she might want to be (to me), but it's so hard to just talk to her!I seem to be having problems communicating with my friend.. can i get some advice from u?
when you talk to her, make sure you say the entire question or comment, much like how you would do comprehension in your kindergarten. probably start by ';do you think that the teacher was right in saying that (insert particular sentence here)?';





';what do you think of michael telling you that nancy is an airhead?'; well.. juz say everything in one short, dont be lazy, dont shorten your questions.





it works with people like her.





sooner or later she might or might not learn to read between the lines.I seem to be having problems communicating with my friend.. can i get some advice from u?
say whats on ur mind be straight
maybe you should just expand it out more make it easier for her. If that dosent help just say I'm sorry but i cant have a friend that dosent understand what I'm talking about. Don't be mean just say it nicely. good luck hun!! =) ~Kasey
hi.maybe it might be me.i have personal problems right now in middle of divorce.sometime i do not answer because i get too emotional.but i do give you stars if i do not answer them.send me an email at sherrylani16@yahoo.com


have good weekend.take care.
Sometimes if you can find a way to rephrase the question, it may help your friend understand better. You also have to make sure your friend is actually ';listening'; or paying attention. Sometimes people will zone out unintentionally. You have to snap 'em out of their fog.
you said you try your best,then their really isn't much more to do,
ok unlike this dickheads ill help u just talk to her and be like um w/e her name is be like ok im trying to be ur frend either u be my frend or not then if she starts with u be like listen sweetie cakes


if ur gunna be 2faced at least make 1 of em pretty and if u wanna be nice just ignore her till she comes to u





hey im me sumtime we'll tlk italianchatterer@aim.com
move on ******
Well, stop being like..... so stuckup
Welp, you obviously can't hit it off with this girl. That sucks. Find a new friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment