Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Hello...i juz wna ask an advice abut my upcoming 18 bday party...my plan is dat, the theme wud be fairytale...

instead of 18 roses and 18 candles, wat wil i hav...i hope u can help...tanxHello...i juz wna ask an advice abut my upcoming 18 bday party...my plan is dat, the theme wud be fairytale...
How about a theme of education and learning to write properly. My goodness it took me several minutes to figure out what you were asking. I thought it was foreign language.Hello...i juz wna ask an advice abut my upcoming 18 bday party...my plan is dat, the theme wud be fairytale...
Sweetie.





I don't know how to help you with your party.








But how about I get you some free lessons too Sylvan Learning Center for your birthday, yah? : ]





Now, let's rephrase your 'question' shall we?





';Hello, I would like to ask for some advice on my upcoming 18th birthday party. My theme is going to be fairytale. . .





Instead of having 18 roses and 18 candles, what do you suggest?





I hope you can help me.


Thank you.';





Not that hard.








Woot. %26lt;3

No comments:

Post a Comment