Sunday, August 22, 2010

Advice Would Be Appreciated?

I dont want to lose my man. I'm needy for his affection to be shown. He is not that demonstratuve. I'm moaning for it now and he will probably get fed up with it. How can we resolve. I love him and I know he loves me. How can I get by this because I can hear myself and its not too good. Much obliged.Advice Would Be Appreciated?
You are not compatible in an area that is very important for both of you. This issue could be a relationship breaker. Try to determine what makes you so needy for his affection to be shown.





Most men aren't as demonstrative with their affections as women are and it can be difficult to understand your neediness. Try discussing the situation but be prepared to hear that he doesn't know why he isn't demonstrative. Whatever your reasons, you will most likely have to compromise on this issue.Advice Would Be Appreciated?
be very up front with him and explain what you want out of the relationship and ask him what he wants. This might make things a little clearer and help you find out if you are meant to be together. sometimes love isnt enough to keep people in a relationship, it takes compromise. try to do some fun stuff together and remind each other why you fell in love in the first place
Have you tried to express your need to him.........talked with him about it?





Sounds to me like a lack of communication.....on both of your parts.








Sit down with him, see what the two of you can hash out














Luck
Some men are not very affectionate. Don't dwell on it think of something he is good at.
Ummm.... SIT ON HIM, get his attention, and then guide him to do what you want.
bring him on while he is asleep ?

No comments:

Post a Comment