Sunday, August 22, 2010

I need soe more advice regarding me and my adoptive father. Any advice wil be appreciated. Thanks?

Hi again, Sam here, yes, I wrote on here last week seeking advice on how to be more smooth as so to speak with my father who I really consider my real father Richard H. I know that he has done so much for me but, I've just been a snot I suppose.I've snuck out in the past, and have had him worried sick about, looking for me crying or whatever, and that hurts me. Like I said last weeks once wheen I snuck off to a drug house he fought 2 dudes for me to get me back causing him to get a black eye and busted lip. We physically fight at times, once I was upset with him to the point till I punched him in the face and broke his nose. he doesn't deserve that, he's raised me since i was 2 yrs old. I even stole $ 1,000 form him once pushing his buttons until we fought about that. I'm a teenager still will soon be an adult in a few yrs, but I still want his love, and support. I wanna give him hugs again. He put me out last week and won't return phone calls or e-mails. I wanna makeup so badI need soe more advice regarding me and my adoptive father. Any advice wil be appreciated. Thanks?
You need to sign yourself into a rehab home and get the help you need, then you can work on getting the relationship back. He has put his life on the line for you, and you have repaid it with using drugs, stealing and fighting him.


He is doing what is best for him and your mother right now, you need to let them go on and heal. So please for them and for you, get the help you need, stand up and be a man.I need soe more advice regarding me and my adoptive father. Any advice wil be appreciated. Thanks?
you should try to be a lot better son/daughter after all hes done 4 you.seriously you shouldnt do drugs and steal from your parents especially if they love u that much


i TOTALLY wished my mom loved me that much
First off hun if you want to have love and respect from someone you have to be willing and able to give it back. So far it sounds like you thought only of yourself and engaged in behaviors that no parent would approve of. He's gone out of his way to track you down and bring you back to your senses. Whatever it is you are involved in it's got you thinking the wrong way. The way to make a mends to him is by showing responsibility and a willingness to clean up your act. Once you are able to prove to him you are willing to change he maybe more wiling to listen. What's he's doing now is called ';tough love';. Believe me no parent ever wants to be pushed to that point but obviously you've given him no other choices, so now I'm afraid that simple ';I'm sorry'; or ';I'll change'; just wont cut it any more. Check around your community and see what outreach services there are for kids your age. Maybe even check into a rehab center and get off whatever your on. Start making your life better and prove to him you deserve his trust and respect again. No matter what he still loves you but he just can't deal with your behavior.
Okay, Sam, You Asked for it!


Your Dad has been there for you and you just dumped on him whenever you could. NOW you wonder why he won't return your calls or let you back on to Easy Street ( Living at home with Mommy %26amp; Daddy) I am not going to admonish you , as you probably have heard all I would be saying..many times, I might assume. Instead, I will give you some sound ( tried and true) Frank and Honest-advice:


If You are un-employed or homeless...


Go to a local restaurant, ask for a job washing dishes or what-ever! You will be able to eat at work and get paid for your efforts. Stay with ';Friends'; if You can, get a few paychecks under your belt and SHOW...Not TELL.. Your Dad that you are a responsible person! Arrange meetings with HIM...one-on one, ask him to take a little time and counsel with you. DO NOT make these meetings into Grovelling sessions. Don't beg and plead or just say ';whatever you think HE wants to hear';%26gt; Ask for constuctive criticism from him and follow his advice...regarding what YOU need to do to show your appreciation for him literally taking you in%26gt; He didn't have to adopt you. He chose to do this and, let me assure you, even though he might be quite put out with you right now, He DOES love you and My Guess would be...he is simply giving you a wake-up call! He's NOT gonna be there to bail you out every time you get into trouble, like he has in the past.There comes a time when He's just gonna give up, trying to guide you because you don't seem to appreciate what he HAS done for you and you , apparently violate the ';RULES of the Castle'; Ever heard of ';TOUGH LOVE';? My Money says that you are experiencing that very thing, right now. Like I said, Don't Tell him how you want to change or adapt..SHOW Him. If you ever DO get to go 'home' remember that , as long as Dad Pays the Bills...ya gotta go by His Rules, no matter how strict you may think they are..No matter how much you may THINK those rules are designed to prevent you from 'being Yourself' and having a good time...They are designed for your personal safety and well-being. When You talk to Dad..NEVER act as though he owes you anything..He Doesn't. From the looks of things You owe him quite a bit. It's about time you establish a 'payment plan' in your mind...and in your lifestyle. Betcha a Million Bucks, He'll come around when he SEES how you REALLY do Appreciate him! On the other hand, If You wrote that letter for Sympathy and still plan to do things YOUR way, Dis-respecting Authority ( what were you doing at a drug house in the first place? If You were MINE..I'd see that you got a week or so of the SCARED STRAIGHT program) ...and in general, carrying on...in your evil ways...Literally biting the Hand thart feeds You...Good Luck!


You were probably expecting a lot of answers saying, ' Oh You Poor Thing' or 'The Nerve of that OGRE, putting that innocent little boy out'; I read a lot more in there to come to the conclusion that you brought a lot of this on yourself. That doesn't make you a BAD person...Just need to learn to play by the rules. I am OPEN for any discussion and would genuinely like to HELP you, much like Your Adopted Dad really wants to...but you don't seem to want to let him guide you.
u should tell him that...tell him tht you made mistakes in the past but you love him and you care about him. tell him that youre sorryfor all youve put him through and you want to have a real relationship with him...you are gonna need to stop acting this way though, you have to mean it...if you start treating him nicely and respectfully, itll be fine, a dad can never stop loving his duaghter..good luck%26lt;3
After all you did is hard to believe that you really love him. I'm really sorry but I think the only way is That you go by his place and talk to him with all your heart ,if he give you another opportunity you gonna have to work hard to gain his trust again.
You put him through that much!! Well, sorry to say your out, you can't blame him for doing that. You can't be doing all that bad you have chances to get on the Internet. It would be best if you work on making yourself better and after time has passed you can go to him and show him that you love him by making a better life for yourself.
time heals all wounds my friend. Give it time for you BOTH to think about it, OBVIOUSLY he cared for u to do all that stuff for u so obviously he is guna wanna become a part of ur life again sooner or later. untill then stay with another relative or good friend, get a job and just handle life untill that day comes. show your father it's guna be worth it this time when he DOES take you back

No comments:

Post a Comment