Sunday, August 22, 2010

I am 43 years old and I am looking for some advice on menopause?

I am having hot flashes that are really bad. I have them several times a day and a night. When i have my hot flashes, I do not get my period, which may last 2 or 3 months at a time, When my hot flashes stop I get my period. When my period is gone I am back to the same thing. Months of more hot flashes. Any advice on coping with this and anything I can take to help the symptoms. Sometimes I feel like I am going to faint when I get the hot flashes. HELPI am 43 years old and I am looking for some advice on menopause?
Menopause is a stage in life when a woman stops having her monthly period.It is a normal part of aging, marking the end of a woman's reproductive years.Get enough calcium. A woman going through menopause needs 1000 mg to 1500 mg of calcium a day. Avoid excessive amounts of salt to reduce bloating associated with hormonal changes. More information and remedies at http://useinfo4.blogspot.com/I am 43 years old and I am looking for some advice on menopause?
just don't try any of those medictions that can help with hot flashes as they can give you cysts and tumors in the breast. just learn to deal with it the best you can.
The best advice that was ever given to me was to read ';What your doctor may not tell you about pre menopause'; and '; What your doctor may not tell you about menopause'; by Dr. John Lee..........they helped me so much, much more then the Doctor has and they are well worth the read. I got my copies on line at amazon and I think the cost of the two of them was under 20 Dollars.
Tamara, you can buy over the counter estrogen supplements that help with the hot flashes. You definitely sound as though you're in menopause, and you are suffering. Talk to your family doctor or ob/gyn. Alot of times they may suggest you take a very low estrogen birth control, or dietary supplements that can help you with the symptoms. Some obs give their patients hormones, which have their own side effects. You are going to have to balance out whether taking a hormone is worth the potential breast cancer risk if such drugs are prescribed for you. I am sure you will get some relief if you talk to your doctor. There are some wonderful books on the issue too, so take a jaunt to Borders or Barnes and Noble and read up on the latest. I wish you well---I hate having hot flashes and sweating when everyone around me is freezing cold because I have my windows open when it's 40 degrees outside!
  • nyx cosmetic
  • skin creams
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment