Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What is the best advice about life (anything), that you think a girl should know?

I just wanted some good morales.What is the best advice about life (anything), that you think a girl should know?
Never do what you do not want to do. Stick to your beliefs no matter what. Don't care what other people think of what you do, do what you want and feel is right. I'll give you an example, I was once offered pot, I said ';you ever offer me that sh*it, and I will never talk to you again';... never again did they ask me. I remained a virgin until I got married at 24 years old, a LOT of people critisized me for it and told me to just have fun.. didn't listen and I do NOT regret it. A lot of people didn't believe I remained a virgin either.. but you know what? I didn't care. My virginity and how I felt about it was between me, God, and my husband... who cares what others say?





Just be yourself, and don't let anyone pressure you into anything.. no matter what it is.What is the best advice about life (anything), that you think a girl should know?
I believe every girl should be brought up with a sense of self, to know who she is, what she wants and how to achieve her dreams.To also know that there is no person on this earth that is perfect and no one can make her happy except herself. With that knowledge a girl can become a woman and achieve anything she should wish in life.
I'd say, know yourself, love yourself and don't let anyone else change that! Don't let anyone tell you how to feel or what's right or wrong. Go with your heart! Give and receive love. Treat others the way you expect to be treated! And don't do drugs! :)
Boys are like pebbles, there are plenty of them you will meet along the way so don't settle for pebbles, find a ROCK among them.
identify who your friends are and if they are really worth hanging around with
Always think about the consequenses of your actions before you do anything you'll regret later. This includes things like smoking, drinking, sex, buckling into to peer pressure, etc. You get the idea.


I grew up in the 1950's, and my parents all taught me right from wrong at an early age. Associate with people of good moral stock, and you can go wrong. When I was a kid of 9 and throughout my life, because of my parent's moral upbringing, I was never steered into doing what is immoral, or not right. I sincerely hope that you will heed the advise I am giving you.
Be yourself, don't let anyone pressure you into doing what you don't want to do, be a positive person, get an education. Don't let people put you down because you are a woman, we should be treated as equally as men. Stand up for what you believe in and stand up for your friends when they are right. I can't think of anything else, just smile and enjoy life!!! :0)
You are never too young to start a Roth IRA.
yea i think that is rite girl can know it

No comments:

Post a Comment