Sunday, August 22, 2010

Help desperate young mother to be needs advice!!!!!????

I recently turned 20 and just found out I am 7 weeks pregnant. How do I tell my parents I'm pregnant? They are strict christians who frown on children born out of wedlock, and critisize friends my age who have children. I'm in my second year in Uni (three year course), living on my own with a Job. I'm so scared!!!Help desperate young mother to be needs advice!!!!!????
this was me 10 years ago.


i was SO scared that i took off w/the father. BAD BAD mistake. my family are also Christians ( i am not), and frowned on pre-marital sex and what not.


BUT they loved me. i am their daughter. they forgave my mistake and they adore my son.





honey...if your parents love you, nothing you could do SHOULD upset them to the point that YOUR scaring your self with right now.





sit them down and tell them that you messed up. everyone messes up. ask them to forgive you and go from there. I'm sure they will be disappointed, as I'm sure they had high hopes for your future, but the world is not over. and you have options. adoption, or keeping the baby. you NEED your family right now hon, trust me! doing this alone is NOT something i would recommend.





eventually you will get your life back in order whether you keep the baby or give it up for adoption. mine did. i finally met a wonderful man and we have a great family together. it's time to calm down, and deal hon!





(experience, been there done that!)Help desperate young mother to be needs advice!!!!!????
I think you should both sit down with your parents and just tell them if htey don't like they will when there granchild is born it will all work out
I feel for you! I actually just went through this with my daughter. The baby is now 6 months. I can tell you, the baby coming changes everything. She is so precious.


Have you decided if you are keeping the baby? What about the father? Someone you would marry? If yes, that would make things easier on you and probably easier for your family to accept.


Just remember you are an adult now. Your family has no choice. They can either accept it or they will miss out.


There is no easy way to tell them. I would just get them together and come out with it or send a letter. They will be shocked of course at first so don't take their initial reaction personal. Hopefully they will come around and be supportive.


Before you do anything though, think things out yourself. Go to a place called ';Birthright'; or any other organization that offers support for you. A lot of catholic Churches offer help. You do not have to be catholic and they won't force Catholicism down your throat just give you practical advice.


I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. I wish you the best of luck!
I kinda know the position you are in I got pregnant at 18, I felt I couldn't face my parents so I sent my mom a card tell her and made sure at the end I put that I was sorry if I disappointed her and that I will always love her no matter what. I am sure things will turn out the best the good thing is your not very young your at least out of your teens and have been with the guy for at least a year and are serious about him, Good luck.
I kinda had that same prob(except i got married prior to getting preggo,plus im in the armed forces). i am 34 wks and when i was 7 wks it was hard but i did somethin very creative.. i sent them baby bibs that say '; i love my granny and grandpa';, they were shocked and they didnt think i was gonna get preggo, but they got over it and plus they are willing to help with my baby...everyones excited! you never know that might bring good change between you and your parents. They may even open up to you, so dont be afraid their there for a reason. use that advantage!!! take care
So, the positive things her are


1. You will not be a teenage mom. A young one, but that is ok.


2. Your course will be almost finished. Even if you take a break for say, one year, it will be ok. you are young.


3. Your parents love you





so, all the rest will work itself out. A lot of your parents reaction will depend upon how you feel. If you are happy and want this baby, then what can they say? Your not a child, anymore.





ps: i was already married at age 20.
where are you from? are you considering adoption . my wife and I are looking to adopt and both christian. Your parents love you know matter what but if you want to hide it you could come live here have you baby let us adopt it and go back to school you would only have to leave when you started showing we would financial take care of you and you boy friend to help you get through this email us if interedsted or want to talk stewartgentrypaving@yahoo.com
The only thing you can do is tell them the truth. Regardless of what their feelings/thoughts are now, if they truly love you which I'm sure that they do, they will accept you and your baby. It may take a while, but I'm sure that everything will work out.
look baby girl. i understand your scared but u have to be a woman and tell them so they can help you to get the help ur gonna need, im 8 weeks pregnant and it was easy telling my family but look if im woman enough to have unprotected sex with a man, well i have to be woman enough to go to them and talk to them like a woman, dont give them no baby talk, talk to them like woman to woman and man. and my family dont believe in baby without a wedlock but the fact remain the same that if this man is not ready to marry you or your not ready to marry him, dont rush it and dont let them rush it either. FOLLOW YOUR HEART. IT WONT LEAD U WRONG. AND PRAY ABOUT IT, GOD WILL ANSWER YOUR PRAYER AND HELP YOU THROUGH YOUR SITUATION.
I was in this same boat 3 years ago and everything worked out! Like the other people have said your parents might be disappointed at first but having that baby changes everything. If you can keep up with your degree.. I did and now I am a registered nurse. Remember if there is a will there is a way. Good luck!
Well, it would be only your child. your decision. Its wierd how it is so hard to tell, but so easy to forget how long you dreaded telling everyone. It will come out soon enough when your body begins to tell. You only have one year left. A child does not end your life. In my case it only made me better. Your parents will be upset, but the baby changes all of that. They wont be able to stay away from the child. You'll want to tell soon beacuse you'll b efull of questions and it's alot easier when you hav esupport.
Similar situation, but I am two years older than you and thankfully finished my studies. My parents are Italian catholics, telling them I was pregnant out of wedlock was very difficult


Don't panic. Sit down and sersiouly consider your family planning options.


What about the father? Can you count on him for support?


Your parents might well surprise you. Mine were very disappointed at first, but they have certainly come around since I told them.
Dont listen to that other girl .i am 21 and had a baby 8 weekks ago i was so sxared of telling my parents and never did so until i wa 2 months and told me mim who to;d me dad. They were not to happy at first and i couldnt look em in the eyes for weeks.finding out your pregnant is so scary but believe me when you see him/ her she will be your best achievement and when your parents see the baby everything will change .for the better,


p,s, good luck k
Y'all gonna have to figure out a way to sit down with them all in a mature way and break it to them. The baby's life is developing underway so figure it out. You can wait until you're around 3 months to give you all time to get it together. Plus you'll be almost in your 2nd trimester and it's less likely you'll miscarry due to stress or strain.
simply tell them; He who is without sin cast the first stone; If they really are good Christians they will get the meaning .





Time for you to grow up real fast .
Abort it.

No comments:

Post a Comment