Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Mothers and mothers to be? Advice please!?

Hello all you beautiful mothers and mothers to be!! Happy mothers day. I am 11 weeks pregnant almost 12 and I am concerned with weight gain during pregnancy. My concern is gaining to much. I weighed 134 pre-pregnancy. I would love some input on what kind of exercises you do or have done to stay healthy and avoid excess weight gain in pregnancy. I do not like to swim so unfortunately that one is already out. Thank you for your time and input!!!! Best of luck to all you mommies!Mothers and mothers to be? Advice please!?
lol up until now i havent done a lot of exercise.





but i've started using a bicycle machine 20 minutes a day since my last appt in which i got lectured about the amount of weight i've gained [15lbs] and i was 135 pre-pregnancy. i've also done more yard work outside, and more mopping. both of which makes me work up a good sweat. [hey its summer!]





its a shame you dont like to swim, cuz i love it! i've been waiting for summer to come since it last ended, and i cant wait to hit the beach!! ..i just hope my bikini top still fits me. lolMothers and mothers to be? Advice please!?
Don't do too much when it comes to exercise. You don't want to hurt the baby. :) I think the main thing is eat light and healthy, but frequently. My biggest cross was trying not to give into the cravings for sweets or salty things. :) And don't feel bad if you do gain ';too much'; weight. I've known women to put on 90 pounds and still lose it all just fine after the baby was born with nursing. Sometimes the weight comes off really easy, and sometimes not. I gained 50 pounds with my daughter and lost it all. Just don't be too rough on yourself. Doctors love to tell you you are gaining too much. :)
i am 34 weeks and have only gained 13pound. ive just kept eating healthy drink lots of juice and water and walk a bit every day. my job has alot of walking involved so get plenty of exercise at work but a bit of exercise a day should help keep some weight off.
walk around the block until you start getting tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment