Sunday, August 22, 2010

Ive got my driving test 2morrow all advice would be great :-0?

hello i got my driving test 2morrow i am so scared and nervous i want to pass so bad please can any1 and everybody tell me anything so i can feel good about my self and PASS!!Ive got my driving test 2morrow all advice would be great :-0?
Believe that you can do it. The people testing you aren't monsters. They want you to pass. Remember what you were taught in the books (not necessarily your real driving experience). Use your manners, ';yes sir / no sir / yes maam / no maam.





Take your time. You probably have 3 minutes to parallel park... with is LOTS of time. Be slow, be deliberate. Talk out loud to remember the rules. You don't have to be perfect, you just have to pass.





Good luck!Ive got my driving test 2morrow all advice would be great :-0?
Eat breakfast.
Take it easy. Be calm, and pay attention. If you screw up, don't freak out, keep going and keep doing your best.





Good luck!
What I missed on mine . . . if you pass a large truck parked on the side of the road, HONK and go slow - you HONK to let the driver walking in front of the truck (if there is one - you can't see!!) know that you are there.

No comments:

Post a Comment