Thursday, August 19, 2010

I need some advice please be nice..?

ok.. i am 16 and i think i am pregnant, we want a baby me nad my b/f.. our relationship is good, we both working our bum's off everyday. i dont find out if i am pregnant tl next week.. i have been having some sighns like nausea, headches, feeling very fainty and dizzy, but what do u guys thinkI need some advice please be nice..?
well im seventeen and pregnant and trust me you feel like you want a baby but then when it happens to you you have all these doubts and regret it..


babys are harder than you think..but its your choice..


you might be you might not be..


my biggest clue was my fatigue..and of course missed period..go get a test from the storeI need some advice please be nice..?
yeah u should hurry and take a preg test.u do have alot of the symptoms.but 16 is really young to have a baby.im 18 and i still say im to young to have a baby yet im 18 weeks pregnant..


if u are preg i wish u luck and i hope u have a good support system to back u becuz u are goin to need it
i dont think it is a good idea to have a baby at 16 either( im not judging) but if your already pregnant, then there isnt much you can do...what i dont think you should do if you are preganant is to have an abortion... no baby should have to die before birth, it wasnt the baby's fault that it was concieved. Also, think about your future if you are pregnant because you may be working now but you and you bf really do have alot to think about. food,diapers.. etc. im not sure if you think this is a good answer but this is what i would recomend to anyone that is prego.
Hope you are not you may think you want a baby but it is a whole different world when you actually have one,most teenagers are not ready mentally and oh the physical things that will happen to your body.Please try to wait until you are older,you have alot of life to live and a baby will keep you from more than you think.
I think 16 is too young to be a parent. You may have a good relationship and work hard, but do you have high school degrees? A home of your own? Health insurance of your own?





And hey, how 'bout a marriage license?





It's impossible to tell if your symptoms are pregnancy, the flu or wishful thinking. I hope for your sake that it is the flu.





Your time will come, but wait until you're an adult before you have a child.
its quite normal to feel a bit sick but i wud advise u to go to the docs asap n have urself checked or the best test out is clear blue it detects pregnancy at a very early sign
I think 16 is way too young to have a baby.Are you and your boyfriend ready to be resposinble for another humans life.This baby will need every ounce of your attention and energy.....Babies may seem fun while you dont have one ...but when and if do have one you are your boyfriend are 10 times busier than ou are now.....
I think that you're in for a suprise if you are pregnant.. but if you think your ready, then good luck. Hope everything works out.
I think you're too young to have a baby. It's possible you are pregnant, but I hope you are not. Please reconsider having a child at this age.
Believe me you dont want to have a baby. If you and your bf are having sex and he hasn't proposed or even given you a ring you two will likely never marry which means you'll be a single teen mom and that is NOT easy in any sense. Who's going to watch your kid when you're at school and/or work. Daycare is EXPENSIVE. We're talking $500.00 per child for ONE month. Dont get crazy...be smart and wear protection.
Having a baby is a big responsibility. If you think you are working your bums off now, wait until you guys have a baby!
Well obviously you could be but like you said it's too soon to find out. I also think you are too young to be trying to have a baby, you will miss out on so many parts of growing up, and how will you finish your education? What if as you and your boyfriend get older you find out you aren't right for each other any more? People change a lot between their teens and early 20s. Good luck to you, though.
if you want a baby good luck to yous
Considering your age, your English, your grammar, your spelling, yeah, I'd say you were pregnant.
Well there';s a chance you could be pregnant. Take it from me, I had my son when I was 17 and it is NOT easy. I'm not saying I made a mistake, I'm just trying to warn you that it is not as easy as people think it is...
Bot enough info for me to give yoe a ture opinion on whether you are pregnant or not... have you missed you period by a week? yes then take a home pregnancy test today to find out..





In my opinion I wouldn't have a baby at 16... but I guess it is your choice not mine... IT IS A LOT MORE WORK THAN I EVER THOUGHT......





Please put some more thought into it... if you are not pregnant...
  • nyx cosmetic
  • skin creams
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment