Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Could it be implantation? I need your advice!?

On feb 02-08 I had a period first normal one in a while, We did have sex once at the end of my period when I was barley bleeding, today the 13th when I went to the bathroom I was bleeding a brownish pink, I was so disappointed because we have been ttc since last april...Can anyone tell me what this is? Thanks soo much


I was supposed to ovulate today or 2mrw does this mean I wont?Could it be implantation? I need your advice!?
I got the same stuff when I was ovulating earlier this week. It could be caused because of ovulation. I would recommend to do some baby dancing this weekend.


Good Luck!


Baby dust to you!Could it be implantation? I need your advice!?
It is highly unlikely that was implantation bleeding. However it could haved been spotting due to ovulation.
Hey girlie!!





I don't know if it was or not but I saw your question and I just wanted to say hi and good luck!!


Make sure to get busy this weekend if you think you are ovulating! :)





Keep me updated!!

No comments:

Post a Comment