Sunday, August 22, 2010

What is the worst advice you have ever recieved?

my coach


your are doing good out there lads


the defense if the sea is calm don't be paddling


wtf does that mine?What is the worst advice you have ever recieved?
never date a girl with strong thighs she could break your neck.What is the worst advice you have ever recieved?
tell a girl how you really feel
Tell him how you feel.
it wont hurt.... it did
My Uncle: Lana (me) doesn't know how to swim...how can I teach her.





His Friend: Just chuck her in a pool and she will learn straight away





So next day my uncle chucked me in a pool. I didn't learn staright away. It was one of my worst memories.





Lana x
My doctor recommending I have a baby. Great advice for a broke college freshman.
don't eat the yellow snow, I didn't listen

No comments:

Post a Comment