Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I have two small children and am soon to be a SINGLE MOTHER....and advice:(?

I admire all you single moms out there...I always have! You all have so much strength. I hope I find that in myself too.I have two small children and am soon to be a SINGLE MOTHER....and advice:(?
';My advice to all of you is NEVER trust anyone to take care of you...make sure you could always take care of yourself if You needed too!!!'; Excellent advice. Even in the best of marriages/relationships things happen that can depelete the security of that relationship, an untimely death, an accident that leaves the ';breadwinner'; unable to work. It is always best for the partner to at least have something to ';fall back on'; just in case. Which is why I often advise young wives/mothers to at least work part time even if they don't need the money. It keeps them out in the workforce and gives them work expierence.


Also make a list of everything a wife/mother does. Those are viable skills to bring to the table. Time management and critical decision making is invovled in running a family, you have those skills. Handling major and minor issues as they come up is also a marketable skill. Don't sell yourself short. When you fill out a resume' or application for employment/interviews and are asked about your time out of the work force list raising a family and having to use those skills on a daily basis. You have the strength you just need to know how to use it.


One suggestion go to a local women's center or your unemployment office and gather up information on marketing yourself to prospective employers. It can help a lot.I have two small children and am soon to be a SINGLE MOTHER....and advice:(?
Well, you aren't going to be a single mother, you will be a divorced mother - there is a big difference there.


And your advice at the end is exactly right for all women - that's also why a woman should be mature enough when she is choosing a man to marry, and to have children with - to make sure she had a man of good character to have a lifelong marriage with, not being with him a while, then ruining the kids' lives by ripping them away from their father and the true family they need and deserve.
Just hang in there! You will have your weak moments, but they will make you stronger in the long run! Remember everything you do is for the kids and that will keep you smiling.
yup, thats about all the advice i can give you, learn to take care of yourself
I'm not a mom, nor am I female, but I am a son (one of 4) that she got. I'm 17 years old. She is single now, ever sense April 20th, not long ago at all, and I'll tell you, just by watching and listening to her through all of this, it's tough. It will take money, so hopefully you have a good job and a good place to stay, which I'm sure you do.





I'm sure if my mom wasn't at work, and she saw this, she could pour herself out on things that could help you.





I never really knew my dad. I mean a I saw him maybe a few times before. Maybe come in really late at night, and a few times in the mourning, but other then that, I don't know who he is. So, I hope you have a good job, a sturdy home for you and your kids, family members and freinds too that could back you up. It's tough, but you can do it. You kids will see that. Manys blessings and streangth to you.





I hope I was some help to you.





~Josh~
Look, when my mom had my brothers long ago, her husband drank and was abusive. She left him and was on her own for about 10 or 15 years. She married my Dad and presto a year later I was born. Thank you Mom for having me. She's 80 now and said that when she got a divorce it was like a weight was taken from her back. She never looked back. I would encourage you to do the same. Take Care.
  • nyx cosmetic
  • jane iredale
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment