Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I am moving out, and Im only 18. I just need some good advice on possibly things to think about.?

I get paid ten dollars an hour, and going to acc in the fall, taking 3 classes. Im also moving out, I have a good steady job, but I have never moved out before, so I just need some helpful advice. :) hope I get some good replies!I am moving out, and Im only 18. I just need some good advice on possibly things to think about.?
To start there aren't many places that will rent to an 18 year old. Besides rent you have security deposit on the apt. plus possibly any utilities deposits not covered in the rent such as electricity and telephone plus their monthlt bills. Then there's the furniture. You'll need everything except stove and refrigerator. Don't forget the food. How about car insurance, car repair and gas. I guess if your question had been answered by another 18 year old results would have been different. Sorry these are the facts. $10.00 an hour isn't going to stretch. It makes staying home sound a little better dosen't it.


P.S. What about books, tuition and supplies. Will you need a computer?I am moving out, and Im only 18. I just need some good advice on possibly things to think about.?
if i were you i would get an apartment simple because you wouldn't need the space of a house and (IMO) apartments seem more relaxed not rushing into the future having kids and whatnot





get what im saying?

No comments:

Post a Comment