Sunday, August 22, 2010

What would be the one piece of advice you wish you could have took before doing it- it could be anything!?

im 14, and just wondering, i mean i hear adults saying all the time:


'i wish i had have been given that advice back in the year....'


and etc. so, whats yours?What would be the one piece of advice you wish you could have took before doing it- it could be anything!?
Don't smoke


Finish college


Marry for love and friendship not for anything else.


Don't have sex or move in with someone you don't want to have a baby with.What would be the one piece of advice you wish you could have took before doing it- it could be anything!?
I wish I'd listened to my dad and gone to college. At the time, I had no desire to go, so instead I messed up in school and then with my life. He would have paid for it all, and only wanted good things for me. But I was too immature and selfish to listen.





My parents were divorced, and I sort of fell through the cracks, being the middle child and all. But I realize that I have no one to blame but myself. Thank goodness, I survived! Things work out one way or another, but how different my life would have been if I'd applied myself back then.
will he still be there next year,youll never forget the first time. make sure hes sticking around for the long run.wait for the guy who wants to be with you and cant think of anything but you. youll know if you find him.youll be all he talks and thinks about
I really really really wish I had been nicer and more considerate to my parents back when they were still around. I was a snotty brat most of the time and was embarassed to be seen with them in public and I never hesitated to let them know it either.
i wish i would have waited for sex (lost v card @ 14) and i wish i would have done my homework in grade school. i did my homework in college and got an A in Algebra for the 1st time in my life......oh if only i could turn back the hands of time
dating my ex gf...hahaha i was told that i deserved better, and it was true
Don't smoke


Finish College


(not a very long list, guess I don't have a lot of regrets:)
Good question!





1. Never cut drywall on a tablesaw.





2. Never replace a light fixture without turning off the breaker.





3. Never trust a cop. (Regardless of what he tells you.)





Good luck!
be cool and stay in school


respect your family


sex after marriage


don't rush into a realtionship.
If you mean ';it'; by it, do it with someone nice and considerate. Take your time. Talk afterwards. Don't just wonder.

No comments:

Post a Comment