Thursday, August 19, 2010

Why is it Wise to follow this great advice Spiritually?

';Give thanks for unknown blessings


already on their way.';Why is it Wise to follow this great advice Spiritually?
ello Kar~n-Joy~c, xx





**Beauty %26amp; Wisdom**





Great advice carries great wisdom


Great wisdom is a loving-gift of God.


-- Gratitude is always a blessing --





( Thank you for sharing your post )





Love-Sparkles-Joy-n-Blessings to ye*Why is it Wise to follow this great advice Spiritually?
DharmYodha Arya , Pedestal, JILL(beautiful), Ross, John... thanking you all for the beauty you display and the wisdoms.... Blessings to all!

Report Abuse



While most might focus on the gratitude aspect of this quotation, i instantly turn to its Faith aspect...the certitude that blessings are already on their way. This is not to say that i don't feel and express gratitude for, of course, i do. The greater emphasis for me, however, is knowing with certainty that all things work together for good; that my good (and, therefore, ';our good,'; since we are one) is not only on its way, but in fact has already been accomplished; that blessings and miracles are in everything i see and experience; that Faith affirms our innocence and perfection and stands as the witness and sentinel to Truth.





i am Sirius





Edit: The more we focus on Faith and gratitude, the more we are drawn to blessings and miracles rather than these being drawn to us...for by bypassing our ego's programming of lack and pain and suffering, we open ourselves to Divine Mind in Its infinite and eternal perfection. The blessings and miracles we begin to experience are merely ';this world'; tools to wake us from the dream deception of separation from what we are in Truth, from our original perfection within the Mind of God.
To live in a state of gratitude and thankfulness, multiplies our blessings and draws them towards us.





It is because what we focus on, is what we are most likely to attract and manifest.





I once read:





';Would you continue to give gifts to someone who never acknowledged your gifts or said thankyou?';





It stuck in my mind, and I give thanks to God every day for every blessing I can think of that is in my life.





It has a dual effect. Firstly, it makes me feel happy and connected to thank God for his many blessings, and Secondly, it makes me realise just how many blessings I have in my life.





I can see, I can walk, I am not hungry, I am not homeless, I am not living in a war torn country .... So many blessings that I cannot count them all ....





Namaste
THAT is a wonderful thought... thank you for sharing it sister...








we are given many blessings each and every moment... that the sun continues to shine... and so many we cannot see and remain ungrateful for except in moments of clarity.





yes. we have much to be thankful for... very much indeed! ... even for the unknown blessings already on their way.





hope that you have a spirit filled and blessed day.


xx


Alhamdulillah!
I'm not sure that it is...


While appreciating the importance of a positive attitude in general, an ancient adage on the specific runs:


';Don't count your chickens before they've hatched';.





';There's many a slip 'tween cup and lip'; might also fit.
Hi ya love!





Because hope is the expectations of things promised for mankind.,..... of things to come!








{:%26gt;)














.
yes it is.





you will be more thankful when something good happens. it will elevate you even more if you expect.. also if you expect and someone also expects the same, it attracts all i can say
I really believe in what you said.





That is why I believe in ';Shakiest';(the secretion of powers inside us by the unknown divine powers(also by known powers)).





btw, nice question !!!!
They always come, even when we don't realize their blessings until later. Blessing life opens us to tender mercies.
On that note, I would really like to thank you for, spiritually speaking, sending me $100.00. I can sure use the cash. (Now you tell me, why was this not great advice?)
Be thankful with what you have.

No comments:

Post a Comment