Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I am in court tomorrow and I am so nervous, any advice?

I am giving evidence for the prosecution and I feel so nervous I feel sick, any advice?I am in court tomorrow and I am so nervous, any advice?
Plead innocence on account of insanity. If you wear a bib, they'll be more convinced.I am in court tomorrow and I am so nervous, any advice?
o.k just relax now. breath. keep in your mind that this is something you just have to do. picture your self at the end of the day cozy in your bed and as long as you know that will come to pass the day will be a breeze. keep your chin up. good luck!!
Tell the truth. you might take something to settle your stomach. Take deep breaths, and don't let anyone rush you. Take your time and think about your answers before you give them.
Be sick.
LIE! Don't let them take you alive!

No comments:

Post a Comment