Sunday, August 22, 2010

It is going on 1am and my 17 month old son cant seem to fall asleep advice?

I think my 17month old son can since my tension and worry for my husband, Because he has been crying allot and then when i burp him and cuddle with him he calms down but he wont sleep. I have fed him,given him a bath and i am cuddling with him. But nothing seems to work he has always been a good sleeper and now i don't understand were this is coming from advice?It is going on 1am and my 17 month old son cant seem to fall asleep advice?
Babies can since emotions better then a psych i think. They are great at it and i think you are doing great just keep doing what your doing and he will fall asleep when he since's you are ok :) good luckIt is going on 1am and my 17 month old son cant seem to fall asleep advice?
He can sense your nerves and tension. They are just like little emotion readers and he probably just wants to be close to you because of that. Just cuddle him and continue doing what you are doing. He'll fall asleep when he feels that you are okay.
as you are alone..u r luking very disturb %26amp; tense...work on your hobbies, don't be tense...if you use net regulat, make your account on orkut %26amp; face book..make new friends..even i will have no pron if you feel comforable sharing with me..I alwys feel to make gud new friends and to share lot of experience..this way yoas you are alone..u r luking very disturb %26amp; tense...work on your hobbies, don't be tense...if you use net regulat, make your account on orkut %26amp; face book..make new friends..even i will have no pron if you feel comforable sharing with me..I alwys feel to make gud new friends and to share lot of experience..this way you will keep urself busy and you will not cry also and ur kid too...take careu will keep urself busy and you will not cry also and ur kid too...take care..if u feel to contact my id is sumitkapoor2001@yahoo.com...bye
try putting on soothing music and offering a pacifier.
If you are stressing about your husband your kids can sence it what you should try is just laying him in his bed and you go relax he may cry but he will stop.
Whenever my daughter would be so upset that she couldn't sleep I would drive around with soothing music on and she would fall right asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment