Wednesday, July 28, 2010

What is up with my ten year old son, Advice?

My ten year old has been acting very strange. He has started to wet the bed,he has started to well touch himself in public and no mater what we do to try and stop that it dose not work. It is like he goes into a trance and dose not even realize what he is doing. He has also been crying allot, and also having allot of fits of rage. My husband has had to restrain my son and so have i. We are not sure where this behavior is coming from, he has never acted like this before. I am not sure what to do, Advice?What is up with my ten year old son, Advice?
you all need to grow the hell up :)





Now anyways I think your son has been molested he has all of the obvious signs of it. Sit him down and talk to him but if that dose not work i would suggest talking him to his pediatrician and to a psychologist.





P.S People should not call others trolls without some proof because half the time the people calling others trolls tend to be the trolls :)What is up with my ten year old son, Advice?
All except for the crying, I know exactly what is going on with him. Its calling starting puberty. The crying needs to stop. That isn't normal for him to be crying. Touching himself in public isn't normal either. I just re-read your details and saw this. If he was in his room then he can go all out and touch himself all he wants, but he should not be doing it in out in public. For the most part though this sounds like the beginning to puberty. I'm surprised your husband hasn't latched on to this yet.
Your son might have gone through an experience where someone else touched him. He has some classic signs of that. I would talk to your son and try to get to the bottom of what is bothering him.


If that does not work, I would recommend taking him in to see a psychologist who may be able to help him.
Hmmm....The crying, the trance, the bedwetting and, the fits of rage, indirectly yet collectively, seem to suggest that something is going on at school. That is cause the wide scope of behavior you have described.
being a brat :P all boys do it.. :)
not getting enought attention hittin puberty and dosent care what he sleeps in haha
TROLL
umm.... OMG! maybe its an excorscism. haha jkjkjk. y dont u just ask him

No comments:

Post a Comment