Wednesday, July 28, 2010

My wife and I are looking to adopt a newborn baby, I am looking for helpful info and advice. ?

We cannot have children of our own and long to raise a family.


We are in our 30's, currently shopping for a home, married 3 years, own my own business, and full of love to give.My wife and I are looking to adopt a newborn baby, I am looking for helpful info and advice. ?
Dunno much about adoption, however my cousin was in the same situation with his wife. But they have very very strict rules with adoption. My cousin can not adopt because he exceeded the weight limit to adopt a child. So they ended up adopting a little boy from Russia, It is cheaper and a whole lot easier then adopting here. Good luck though!!My wife and I are looking to adopt a newborn baby, I am looking for helpful info and advice. ?
Try going over seas they are fairly cheap in japan and china. Even go around to a nearby adoption agency and adopt one. The older they are the cheaper they are. The younger they are the more expensive they will be.
I think adopting a newborn baby is a great idea! Actually my brother was an adopted newborn also. I have learned though that the process takes long but is definitely worth it!
best to ask in the adoption section, they are great there and will tell you everything you need to know and send you to all the right places ! good luck x

No comments:

Post a Comment