Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I am 14 and currently in school but trying to look for a summer job, any advice on where I should apply?

I am turning 14 in July by the way, so will i even be able to get a job?I am 14 and currently in school but trying to look for a summer job, any advice on where I should apply?
2 things for you to look at - (1) the YA ';resolved questions'; section, where this Q has been asked and answered 1000's of times and (2) a newspaper that will read ';14 million out of work and only 2 million jobs available';....look in your neighborhood for odd jobs there...sorry :[I am 14 and currently in school but trying to look for a summer job, any advice on where I should apply?
Okay so I think the person above me is a bot or something because he posted that same thing on another unrelated question. Anyway I think you have to be 16 to get a job, I'm not sure though try doing some research about that in your area.
  • cartridge
  • scars
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment