Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I need some advice how long is it supposed to last? ( may be tmi)?

ok so yesterday i woke up and when i went to the bathroom i had really nasty bloody slime stuff in my underwear and when i wiped i was bleeding so i called my dr and she said to go to the ER so i did and they told me it was bloody show that it was ok and sent me home well for the rest of the day yesterday and all day today i have been having nasty bloody discharge and was wondering if its normal to still be having it or is this something more than bloody show?I need some advice how long is it supposed to last? ( may be tmi)?
How far along are you? If they say its just your bloody show, then I would say thats what it is. I would get worried if it becomes bright red or more like a period. But if it is kind of slimy and kind of resembles bloody snot, then I think you are fine for now.


Good luck!I need some advice how long is it supposed to last? ( may be tmi)?
I'd go into a different ER than you went into. They should be doing more then what they were doing. Bleeding during pregnancy is never good. And i don't know why your doctor is acting like it is fine. But yeah, go to a different doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment