Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I am going to be seperating from my husband of almost six years and am scared to start over any advice?

We have been together for seven years and married for almost six- we are still going to remain friends and I am waiting until after the holidays to make it easier on our two children before I look for a job and a new place but I am wondering where to start, what to do, Am I ever going to find THE ONE???? I guess I am just very SCAED!!!! I have never been on my own- I went from home to him and then to kids and now we are leaving eachother- HELP!!!I am going to be seperating from my husband of almost six years and am scared to start over any advice?
Oh my god, that sounds like ME! I had only one child though. Be careful. You may want to remain friends, but that may not be possible. I am only speaking from my own experience and hope yours will be different.


Of course you will find the ONE! You know even though you are separating from your husband does not mean that you were not meant to be with him for those 7 years!


I`m sure you have learned a lot and been through a lot! You are much stronger than you think. I hope for everyone`s sake that you guys will get along for the children's sake. I`m sure you will meet someone who is right for you AND the kids.


Good luck with everything.I am going to be seperating from my husband of almost six years and am scared to start over any advice?
I understand. I just starting living on my own with my daughter, first time EVER being alone. I left my ex in February after 6 years. Yes, it's scary and takes getting used to. Dont worry about finding the one right now.... don't rush into anything. Try and cherish your freedom and independence, and be a great role model for your kids.
concentrate on kids, job and home. you works on these things then you will be alright. try to stay single for awhile til your in the right frame of mind.
the bes thing is to just get out there and do it u will find it easy once u have experienced it, its hard getting divorced but u just got to do it, take it one day at a time focus on your kids and go on with your life go to work go out and enjoy life.lol
my parents were married for about 10 years then divorced and got back together and so on. i know it may hurt u alot, but just try to go on a d8 if someone asks u. then see how u feel. if u dont feel ready, then dont go on a d8 again for a while til u feel u r ready. u will know when u r ready. just dont let ur emotions get to u. just talk to ur kids about how they would feel if u go on a d8. they would really appriciate it if they are old enough to understand.
Tough situation to be in, especially with children. If you can remain on good terms it is easier for the kids. You just have to go out and start applying at any job you are qualified for. If you do not have any job skills I suggest you get some schooling. Maybe even go to Beauty School. Hairdressers make good money and can set their hours for when their kids are in school. You don't say why you are separating but you should think about staying close to your ex so the kids still have their father in their lives. Good Luck and God Bless.
It's natural to be scared. Just take care of yourself and your kids first and foremost. Don't make the mistake of thinking that the next guy that comes along will be ';the one'; because chances are, he won't be. Don't dive headlong into something new when you're just getting out of a long relationship. It will be tempting, when you start dating again, but take things slow. If you find you need help with the kids, or just need some time for yourself, don't be afraid to ask for it. Divorce is stressful, to say the least. Good luck with your new future!
If you feel in your heart that there is a chance for you and your husband in the ';future'; to reconcile then you do not date even if he does you keep yourself only for your husband he will have the utmost respect for you and will run back to you BUT in the meantime you watch,read or listen to ANYTHING concerning how to SAVE a marriage how to be a Godly wife and I promise you this if your heart is in the right place you will win your husband back but you have to stay STRONG and let him go.....I would also suggest you join a gym get yourself back into shape (after having children our bodies do not seem to bounce back to prebaby stage for most of us anyways) if you do this it will bring a smile upon yourself and it will bring an attraction to your husband of the way it used to be between the two of you in the beginning...I will pray for you! you do have God's favor and that alone will give you the strength to endure!


You are a woman and much stronger than you dare imagine!
First of all make sure this is what both of you want. Make sure that you two have'nt just gotten yourself in a rut of some kind. Its sad that marriage does'nt seem to work out anymore for anybody, but if this is what you must do, take time, and make sure the two of you sit down with your children and talk to them about whats going on, and make sure they know it is not there fault.


good luck and godbless.
I can understand your anxious about the future since it's going to be a big change in your life. Just take it one step at a time. Sometimes you have to crawl before you can walk and walk before you can run. Find a job you can live with and an apartment you can afford. Don't worry now about finding ';the one


Give yourself a break from mine and get to know yourself on your own, alone, before you get involved in some rebound relationship.


Believe in yourself. Good luck.
STDs are rampant. Before having sex, make sure your guy is tested for HIV and Herpes. For men, there is no medical test available for the newer STD HPV. For men, the HPV test is only available in scientific studies. If you are 26 years old or under, you many be able to get an HPV vaccine that protects you against the worst strains of HPV.
I am so sorry to hear that, i read all the answers that people have given you cause i didnt really know how to answer or to say anything that would make your day feel at ease a little but i agree with Julie. Take it easy and good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment