Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I need an individual cell phone plan. All the ones I can find are really expensive! Any advice?

I go to school and work part time, so I want an affordable plan, but one that gives me unlimited nights and weekends. If anyone has or knows of this miracle plan, let me know.I need an individual cell phone plan. All the ones I can find are really expensive! Any advice?
Get At%26amp;t's $39.99 plan. You get your unused minutes rolled over. Plus you have unlimited nights and weekends. If you can't afford that, I'd suggest going for a prepaid phone.I need an individual cell phone plan. All the ones I can find are really expensive! Any advice?
what do u consider to be ';too expensive';? 39.99 is pretty much the standard among the big ';3';. plus when u add taxes and fees; ur looking bout $50 a month. sprints and Verizon plan has unlimited N/W for that price; but AT%26amp;T. but sprint can 1-up verizon; there nights and weekends start at 7pm. u might even get a discount from sprint. they offer a lot of discount base on who u wrk for.





P.S. Legend is wrng; AT%26amp;T's $39.99 plan does not come w/ unlimited N/W only 5000, and no roleover mins.
go to tmobile.com they have extremely affordable plans and very nice phones I would suggest you getting the 300 minute plan and put mobile to mobile on you phone and if you want to text get the 400 txt message service your bill would come out to no more than like $40 a month maybe less good luck!!!!
prepaid phone plan, with verizon wireless you can have a chocolate, though the minutes expire on it. i use at%26amp;t
you can have a cheap plan or a plan with unlimited minutes, but not both. You pay for the services you want to have.

No comments:

Post a Comment