Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I need to advice could i be pregnant??

i was suppose to start on thursday or friday i have some cramping a back ache but af yet im extremly tired i took a test yesterday morn it was neg and yes im ttc for 8mths now i had intercourse on all the right days i think i might just wait to see if my period shows u in the next week or so or what should i do??? thanksI need to advice could i be pregnant??
Well I hope that you are. But i suppose you can only wait to see if your period does arrive and if not take a test. Ill keep my fingers crossed for you. Good luck. xxI need to advice could i be pregnant??
Well if you are late just wait another week then test again because you could have other factors why it late (stress, extreme weight gain/loss...etc.) I would just take a HPT and then if still no period make an appointment with a doctor and have a blood test done.. Good luck! God Bless.!%26lt;3

No comments:

Post a Comment