Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Never give advice unless it is requested or a life/death situation?

What do u think about that?Never give advice unless it is requested or a life/death situation?
It depends on the situation for example who is he or she, when we give advice, more importantly how we say it.


In fact I agree with you. i don't like to advise others but some times I can't control myself and do it while I know that it is useless.Never give advice unless it is requested or a life/death situation?
Absolutely. In your mind, you are helping others but most people think you are bragging. And something that works for me may not necessarily work for others, so that could make a situation awkward. I don't give advise, I seek advise and then judge if it is any good for my life.
The difference between giving advice and sharing a similar experience.


Advice is like telling you what to do and expecting you to do it.


Sharing a similar experience can help a person develop their own


solution.
Nope, I think people should advise others.
Nah

No comments:

Post a Comment