Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I need some advice..could i be pregnant?

ive come of my pill for 3-4 weeks now... and ive had unproctected sex with my boyfriend. ive bin having headaches,dizziness,feelin wierd,having cramping like period pains,i need to wee alot more often. and my moods havent bin normal lately. please help me.


34 minutesI need some advice..could i be pregnant?
Take a test is you've been off the pill for 4 weeks.I need some advice..could i be pregnant?
Well you should for one, obviously, take a pregnancy test. If this comes up negative %26amp; you still have no period and you are late...for more than a week or so, you need to contact your OBGYN you could have had a miscarriage and not even know. Sometimes this does happen and you can have all the signs of a pregnancy and have already lost the baby. And you need to be sure to see the doc asap - you will need most likely need a DNC done. If you have a positive result contact your OBGYN, and get in to get some blood work %26amp; an ultrasound.
i read this question and got it right away . yes u can very likely be pregnant i got the same symptons and i ended up pregnant. so yeah best wait for ur missed period. i found out in my 8th day of my missed period.
You very well could be pregnant. I would go see the doctor and get a test!!








I would spell check before you ask questions though. It's very hard to read.
Yes you sound like you pergnant! and it sounds like you are ready to be a mother
maybe
possibly


my main symptom was sore and hard nipples..
  • cartridge
  • scars
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment