Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Im probably just being paranoid, but would like some advice?

Heya ladies, Im currently 8 weeks pregnant and last night I felt a pulling sensation in the middle of the lower abdomen, it lasted for about 5 minutes. Ive just had that feeling again it was very brief. I just went to the loo now and when I wiped there was some discharge that had a light brown tinge to it (sorry if TMI).





I just wanted to know if any other pregnant ladies experienced this and were okay, or is it something to worry about?





Thanks everyone!Im probably just being paranoid, but would like some advice?
hey hun, try not too worry its normal to feel like that.





I had alot of cramping at the start of my pregnancy, it was petty bad at the start and i was convinced it was something bad but everything is just fine, Im 19 weeks now. I still feel the odd twinge and get mild cramps if ive been walking alot.





Dont worry about light brown discharge aslong as the blood isnt bright red. Speak to your doctor though if your really concerned.





xxIm probably just being paranoid, but would like some advice?
It doesn't matter what advice we give, we don't know your medical history but I would contact your doctor and ask their advice - Long time ago I had that but doctor said it is when my next period would have been due (scans were just invented at that time) when my daughter was pregnant with her 2nd child she had bleeding like you and they done an internal scan to double check things, everything was ok, she had a lovely baby girl 4 weeks early 6lb 1oz 2 years ago
I had the same thing, the pulling / stretching pains. The OB said it was the uterus and the ligaments growing and stretching out. I also had spotting at 7 weeks (bright red) that lasted a full week, but thankfully all was fine. My daughter is completely healthy, though I was so scared at the time!
Didnt know you were 8 weeks as well!


Its weird ive felt this the past few days but thought nothing of it and assumed it was my dinner going down or because i was laying on my front?


im no expert but like the others say, its probably normal! i would check with the doc to be sure though. x
It is probably just normal cramps. I know when I was about that far along I had period like cramps. Also, brown blood is old blood. I wouldn't be worried unless it was bright red. Congrats on your pregnancy!
heya hunni,





that sfine hun u wil always get these pains now, i still do at 19w xx





if u get any more brown or it turns lighter see the dr but for a tiny spec i wouldnt worry xxx





hugs and love x

No comments:

Post a Comment