Wednesday, July 28, 2010

18 and wandering can i be pregnant if we didnt finish? HELP ADVICE!!!?

Okay so I have been having unprotected sex with my bf he is clean and I guess in a way we are trying to get pregnant and yes we are ret able to take care of a baby But what I'm wandering c we had sex twice the other day but he didn't ever get to nut we got to tired so can I still get pregnant even if he didn't nut18 and wandering can i be pregnant if we didnt finish? HELP ADVICE!!!?
Precum can get you pregnant.18 and wandering can i be pregnant if we didnt finish? HELP ADVICE!!!?
YES!!!!! you can get pregnant from pre-*** i did with my miscarry!!! don't let anyone tell you it isnt possible it IS!!!!!!! good luck!!!
You can get pregnant from pre c*m.


Hope you guys are sure about the baby thing...
Precum contains sperms, so chances are probable.
that 1st juice is the most potent so yea ..............of its precum

No comments:

Post a Comment