Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I have a lump in my groin that has grown recently and is now painful to touch, your advice?

Had thought it might be from chaffing as I do 2-3 spin classes per week, but it has recently got worse.I have a lump in my groin that has grown recently and is now painful to touch, your advice?
Duh! go to the doctor. what ever it is can't be good and it not getting better. if it from exercise it will be covered by ACC, if not new government subsidies for people under 30 make the doctor quite cheap.I have a lump in my groin that has grown recently and is now painful to touch, your advice?
If by ';groin'; you mean ';scrotum,'; then it could be a serious emergency called testicular torsion, in which the blood supply to your testicles is cut off, causing cells to die (you would lose the testicle if not treated within about 30 minutes).
There are lymph nodes in your groin that will swell if fighting any sort of infection. Note that the chafing will be treated the same, it will cause one to swell. If it doesn't go away then, see your doc, or see him anyway.
depends on age but if ur 30 or older and the lump is in your testicles it can be just a vein shut off and it clumps. not dangerous, but you should see a doctor anyways.
go to the doctor as soon as possible.Not to scare you but it can be a tumor or something just go.
It's probably a boil. If you can't find a head and lance it yourself, go to a doctor.
Sounds like a hernia to me. Go see a doctor.
Maybe it is a boil. Either that or a hernia.
I would suggest seeing a doctor...
See a doctor. Its probably nothing but its better to be safe than sorry
whats a groin??
see a dr.
go to the doctor, and get that checked!

No comments:

Post a Comment