Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I've been thinking about getting a breast augmentation, should I get silicone or saline? Any advice?

I have the choice of saline or silicone. My doctor gave me pros and cons for both but wanted some outside advice. Also does anyone have advice on what questions I should be asking my doctor?I've been thinking about getting a breast augmentation, should I get silicone or saline? Any advice?
Get neither. Keep it real.I've been thinking about getting a breast augmentation, should I get silicone or saline? Any advice?
I had my breast augmentation awhile ago and had salines put in. I love them. Smooth saline's are less likely to develope capsular contracture and are less costly, which is why I chose them. I haven't had any complants about the feel of mine, they're soft and feel natural unless I flex the muscles in my chest, but that's partly because I had them placed under the muscle.


I do recomend saline, they're less costly and easier to maintain (if you need size adjusted, the fill can be changed without having to get new implants).





Also, make this desicion for yourself. If you get implants, get them for you. You don't need to concern yourself with what other people will think. I've had people say they hate implants, others love them, and others don't really care.





If your ever critsized, just tell them when everyone else has to move their boobs to button their pants, yours will be right where they are now. They're like super boobs :)
I started http://www.NATURALBREASTSENHANCEMENT.INFO in December of 2007. By the time I went on break at the end of May 2008, I had grown from a 32A/B to a small 32C! My beginning cup size was closer to an A, but I refused to buy that size due to having one breast larger than the other. My breasts are now the same size and I am sitting at a 32C and enjoying every minute of it! I am completely satisfied with my progress! All of it by natural method, no painful surgery, pills or creams.
saline.. that's what I'm getting once i get mine done my doctor actually recommended it... and for people that do not get it.. I want mine done because it will help me feel better about my body... u have your preference we have ours!!!
Hormones control breast size and you can stimulate them by regular daily massage and nipple stimulation, and it's free!
Here's the bigger question. Will either really boost your self-confidence?





I say go with what genetics gave you.
Small breasts are hot, keep 'em the way they are.
saline is more natural to the body...that is if it breaks or ruptures

No comments:

Post a Comment