Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Why is it that I always seem able to give out good or ok advice to others ..?

but when it comes to myself %26amp; dealing with problems at home i dont always do what i would advise someone else to do?


I have 4children aged 11, 9, 5 %26amp; 2 by the way!Why is it that I always seem able to give out good or ok advice to others ..?
I think that is something that is true of most people. When someone asks you for advice you can be objective because you are not personally involved in the situation. When we try to deal with our own problems we find emotions getting in the way of sane and rational decisions.





Don't worry about it, more people than would admit to it will have the same problem. Just make sure you have a good range of family and friends to fall back on for support (and not forgetting us here at answers, of course).Why is it that I always seem able to give out good or ok advice to others ..?
you are not alone I do the same,but it feels good to advise other people as it takes our own problems away at the time.mum of 2.
when it is your own troubles you are too close to the situation to see it objectively. about 99% of us are that way. it is always easier to see someone elses problemn from all angles.
lol, I do the same. I don't always practice what i advise
Blimey, you have got your hands full! Well, I guess we are all good at giving advice to others but when it comes to us, it all goes out the window. I am like this with my health - If someone is worried, I say, don't think the worst, you will be fine, it's probably just this or just that etc. The minute I get the slightest twinge or cold I honestly think I am dying or have some incurable disease - I often get to the stage of acceptance of the worst in my mind - only to find I am better again!. Shouldn't you be tucked up by now - you must be one busy girl with 4 children! lol.x
From side you can see better... My friend is always analysed my situations and giving me priceless angle of view. That's the secret I suspect. By the way, 4 kids and probably you are trying to keep all of them happy and it may drag your mind in 4 different ways... I have that with my 3 kids and complete disaster to deal with my problems. Most of the times I just posting my questions in here and get a very good advise
i do that all the time then ask myself why i cant take my own advice
With four children to look after I take my hat off to you because it cant be easy.


Maybe you are tired if it was me I might look after them in the morning, but in the afternoon i would be in my bed asleep.
4 children? thats not really that many, my aunt has 6 kids, aged at 14,12,9,4,2,%26amp; 6months.


and yea i help her and i go thought the same thing


helps others but cant help myself.
you answered your own question!!! you have children and with them comes a different dimension!!!!!!!!
IT IS ALWAYS EASIER TO SEE THE ANSWER WHEN YOU CAN STAND BACK AND REALY LOOK AT THE PROBLEM BUT WHEN IT COMES TO YOUR OWN FAMILY THAT IS WHEN IT IS HARDER.BECAUSE OF YOUR CLOSER ENVOLVEMENT. BUT YOU ARE NOT ON YOUR OWN IN THAT AS ALL PARENT GO THROUGH IT AT SOME TIME OR OTHER I KNOW THAT I DID AND LIKE YOU I HAD 4CHILDREN TO RAISE IT IS NOT EASY BEING A MOTHER OR FATHER FOR THAT MATTER

No comments:

Post a Comment