Wednesday, November 23, 2011

What are some efficient tips/advice/suggestions for a dancer...?

...who is still a beginner? I've been taking dance classes for three years in my school %26amp; am going to try out for the dance teamin a couple of months. I really need to work on my technique, flexibility %26amp; such. Right now, I'm not prepared AT ALL! I don't have my straddle, right split, or double turn. What are some good tips/advice/suggestions for a dancer like me?What are some efficient tips/advice/suggestions for a dancer...?
its great you want to try out for a team, to get your r split sit in it and lean from side to side. (tic-tocs) if u lean forward and arch back it will come easier.make sure you stay relaxed. for a straddle do it on your stomach with your but sticking up, and have someone push down lightly. just enough to feel a little pull, like the little boy in the pic but with your stomach down. ok for the turn . try pulling up without turning. see how long you can hold it.then try turning. make sure you sre all the way up on your toe. and spot! hope it helps %26lt;3 good luckWhat are some efficient tips/advice/suggestions for a dancer...?
for getting your straddle sit against a wall in straddle and get as close as you can. For your splits I would suggest sitting in them for as long as you can. If you have a single turn I would suggest trying a double be sure to hold your center and hold onto your turn as long as possible. Hope this helps. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment