Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I'm thin-but want to be thinner...Help.Advice Needed?

I am a typical teenage girl- but lately I've had the urge to be thinner.





I am already 5'8'; and about 120 lbs. To me- I sound fat... maybe not to others but to me.. I sound fat. Umm. I think this all started about 2 weeks ago when I got my Victoria's Secret Swimwear 2007 Catalouge. I looked at the models in there... and then I looked at myself.. I was like ';i want ribs like that.'; ';I want boobs like that.'; and... i don't know. I was talking to my friend at school and she said that she was feeling fat lately too... Shes shorter than me and she weighs about 105...





I know everyone will probably think we're crazy.. but I feel so fat when I look at myself in the mirror and then look at the models in magazines...


I have never felt the urge to be so thin before, and I'm scared for myself. Lately I've been thinking of going on a healthy food plan AKA the Skinny Diet.


Lots of people tell me i'm thin... but I just don't believe it anymore. :(


What should I do? What can i do? you ever felt that?I'm thin-but want to be thinner...Help.Advice Needed?
I've felt like I should weigh lessm but I am petite. I followed a very strict diet and I always beat myself up. I wanted to look perfect, and people already told me I looked fine to them. I finally realized that you should be glad you have the body you have, and I think that both you and I should be glad we are on the smaller side. Your friend may gain weight as she gets older, and you may lose weight too. Now I eat normal and I'm glad I'm not worrying about how many calories something is.





Follow a healthy diet! It's about being healthy, not skinny (which you are anyways.) Eat protein and lots of fruit and vegetables. You can eat junk food sometimes, because a little fat can't harm you. Don't crash diet!





And did you know? Most models probably hate everything they have to do to prepare for a photo shoot. Counting calories, excercising- I'm sure that they would have an average body instead of a super skinny model body if they didn't obsess over their diets. Their whole career revolves around their body image, which is why they have to look good.





But you aren't a model, which is perfectly okay, and you should be glad you are already skinny. Also, tell your friend you thinks she looks great the way she is.





I hope this helps, don't beat yourself up!





:)

No comments:

Post a Comment