Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I need advice, I might be pregnant...

I've posted at least 10 questions already. But here goes. I missed the whole first week of my pills and had unprotected sex all month. In the past week I've been feeling so sick. And I've had text book pregnancy symptoms. My period was due to start and all there has been is light bleeding, that's not normal for me. And I have had terrible cramps. I've read places that many woman get a period while they are pregnant, especially in early pregnancy.. I wouldn't consider this a period, should i still take a test or just not worry about it?





Thanks so muchI need advice, I might be pregnant...
I would take a test anyway just to be sure :)I need advice, I might be pregnant...
Take ';first response pregnancy test';


Sometimes, when you think you're pregnant you subconsciously provoke those symptoms to yourself. You might not even be, but since you think you are...you feel all these weird symptoms.


When I was pregnant, I was sleepy all the time, my breast hurt, i felt cramps but never got my period. You're gonna have to do a pregnancy test to find out if you are. There's no home way of finding out.
Just to make sure, you should take a test. Because you do not want to start any more birth control pills until you know for sure. Taking Birth control while you are pregnant is very harmful to the baby and could cause a miscarriage.
take a test and put your mind at ease either way. And stop having unprotected sex unless you're ready to give a child up for adoption or be a great parent.
Take a cheap dollar store pregnancy test, it's only $1 and you'll know for sure that way. That's the only advice I can give you..sorry.
Missing the pills has probably messed up your cycle. Take a test to be sure, and be more sensible next time.
well....take a test and also if you are under 18....good luck with your parents having a fit. LOL....that happens alot

No comments:

Post a Comment