Wednesday, November 23, 2011

My dream to be a physicist like albert einstein, right now I'm still 19, ANY ADVICE?

my parent, and my siblings all of them are anger person, only me as a patience person, that why I need to change my family upbringing by work hard, work smart, work creatively, to become a constant learners, constant observers, constant analyst.My dream to be a physicist like albert einstein, right now I'm still 19, ANY ADVICE?
SEE YOU ALREADY HAVE ALL THE ANSWERS...KEEP ON TRUCKING.


GOOD LUCK,I MEAN IT!My dream to be a physicist like albert einstein, right now I'm still 19, ANY ADVICE?
Admit yourself in any college that offers that subject. I recommend International Islamic University Malaysia... There got this subject...
I suggest you study lots of practical mathematics. Calculus for engineers, linear algebra, probability, statistics, non euclidean geometry, numerical analysis.


General scientific courses should also help you, biology, chemistry, the more you know the better you are prepared.


That way you develop the apparatus to understand college physics painlessly, and proceed to more advanced courses. If you are still in highschool, you would greatly benefit from a physics lab and see how all the theory is applied.


Hope that helps. Good Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment