Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Need advice on my soon to be ex-wife?

My soon to be ex-wife asked me to leave the house about 2 weeks ago. I thought things were over but she is now calling my friends to find out about any news that she can. She even went thruogh my cell phone to get phone numbers of people that I work with to find out info. She has a phone bill and she also used that to contact some friends. She tells people that she wants to be with me but she does cray stuff behind my back. She even told the daycare, where my 2 year old daughter attends that not to let me pick her up. She talks nice to me and all but these things she does really makes me wounder about her. What could she be up to and what does she want to accomplish?Need advice on my soon to be ex-wife?
Now is the time to have lunch, talk. What the worst that can happen, show her some of your dignified side, be compassionate and peaceful for your daughter. The first step forward happens weather your prepared for it or not. She may just be getting into your info to see if other women are now in the picture. Please delay that, your influx now, please give reflect on on this relationship cause another is going to be just as much work. I say exhaust every avenue before moving on. Ask for Gods' guidance.Need advice on my soon to be ex-wife?
Man if you have to ask, I don't know the situation, but you might be delusional. But from what I heard, get a lawyer.
File the papers, boo. The daycare can't keep you from picking up your daughter if you've been picking her up before unless there is a legal reason that they are aware of, which there isn't. Handle you business legally and try to lay low until everything is finalized...wouldn't want you to get into any mess behind her trying to start something.
she cannot prevent daycare from letting you pick your own daughter up


she cannot kick you out of your house


divorce of course is imminent


get an attorney


as she'll get one


ditch your cell phone and get as pre paid
well she might be checking up on you to make sure you are not seeing anyone. she is probably going to take you to court and she is trying to find out any bad things about you so she can use it in court. be safe and take care of that baby. good luck!
it sounds to me like she's just angry. she obviously loves you, but there is something there that has her upset. women tend to get a little crazy when they are jealous.


i think she is just testing you to see your reactions... to see maybe is you still care.
Christina is right on the money, Martin. Keep your nose clean and mind what you do. It'll only come back to haunt you until the ink is dry on the paper. Protect your assets, too. Move money into the name of someone you trust.
She sounds like a looneybin. If she is trying to get info on you she may be trying to prove or make it look like you were cheating. That will make things really good for her in the divorce. I don't know the divorce laws in your state bc I don't know what state you are in, but here if a spouse if cheating he/she ends up having to pay more, gets less out of the divorce and you can get a divorce immediately instead of having to be seperated for a year. Good luck.
She is fishing for a reason for dumping you. She wants to nail your *** in court.
It sounds to me like she's setting you up! If she's leading you to believe that she want's you back, don't count on it, sounds like she's biding her time to gather whatever information she can on you to use against you in court. I would watch your back if I were you, she sounds like a shady lady! Good luck and God Bless you, find a good lawyer.
Another nut case, from the sounds of it, you are doing the right thing by getting out of the marriage and do not leave any information laying around that she can get her hands on.
It sounds as though she wanted an argument from you about breaking up in the first place. When she told you to leave, she was probably trying to see if you would leave or tell her you still love her and want to make it work. Since it sounds like you just let it happen, she is probably hurt. You have confirmed her suspicions that you no longer want to be married, but she is still obsessed with you or she would not be tracking your every move. If you love her, go back to her and tell her so. If you want it to be over, get your own lawyer, because it sounds like she is hurt and will be vindictive when it comes to the child. I am a woman and using feminine logic here. Good luck.
She is being slick and trying to find evidence of anything on you to help her when you go to court.
She's a psycho and she thinks by doing these things, especially the day care situation that somehow it will bring you to her, even if its just to ask why she has done what she has done. She misses you and wants you to bow down to her (kiss her @$$) and beg to come home. She like to play games..your move.

No comments:

Post a Comment