Wednesday, November 23, 2011

When do you realize that your advice or insight won't be heard?

when I notice the person making the same mistakes over %26amp; over again...but who am I to tell them??


they will fall on their own %26amp; face the reality they created..When do you realize that your advice or insight won't be heard?
nahh thank y0u !

Report Abuse


When do you realize that your advice or insight won't be heard?
When I see that blank stare looking back at me.
I learn not to take for granted the advice i offer to anyone.
Usually in about 30 seconds on Yahoo Answers
its never heard
As soon as i'm giving it to myself.
noticed it about 15 years ago


kinda hurts


but i go on


cause i know im right
I never really know ,so I just keep on going.


Sure wish I knew a way to know.
when someone glares at me
When everyone ignores you as soon as you open your mouth to state it.
Right now
i know that it`s not always heard, but i do this mostly for fun!
right now
When I don't give it.
When I realize I'm talking to a deaf person


literally or sometimes figuratively (aka a hard headed twit)
A vacant look, or perhaps a subtle change of expression. Whenever I see it, I get the message, loud and clear.
When I begin to understand the person I'm giving it to.
when i don't get best answer for the questions i answer seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment