Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Have you thought that you could be answering questions on line about you?give good advice!!!?

never thought of it that way!!Have you thought that you could be answering questions on line about you?give good advice!!!?
never really thought about it..but it could be possible, but none of my friends go on this site i think.Have you thought that you could be answering questions on line about you?give good advice!!!?
Well, as far as I know, none of my friends do Yahoo Answers, so I don't think so. But I do believe it could be possible. You will never really know.
please.........a lot of the people who answer on here have no clue, they just want the points and to see themselves in print.


they don't care that a person might really want some honest answers.of course I'm new to this, but i have read some really raunchy, crude, and sick answers that were very pathetic.


want some good advice? don't take everything that everyone on here says to heart. just cause they say it doesn't make it right.
yup there is a lot of questions that relate to how i am feeling too.. weired huh..
erm....i guess.
honestly I've never been like ';is this about me?'; but when I need to answer a serious question I think ';if this was me I'd.....'; or whatever.





but if someone was asking about me, atleast they'd get good advice and know what to say! haha.
I honestly don't think that way. I treat people how I would want to be treated. All of my answers are from thoughts and expierences I have had.
  • estee lauder
  • stop pimples
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment