Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I got accepted and I am going to University of Michigan next year. any advice, experiences, other insight?

I am a senior in highschool and I want to know what my experience may be like at University of Michigan. I am thinking about joining a sorority, but I am not sure. Have you gone to Michigan or know people who have gone who liked it? Why did they like it?I got accepted and I am going to University of Michigan next year. any advice, experiences, other insight?
I am a freshman at the University of Michigan. Personally, I do not care for the big college atmosphere. I feel a little lost here to be honest. But, my upper level classmates have told me that it is very hard to adjust in the first semester of freshman year, but that it definitely gets better starting second semester. But there are many advantages that come along with going to such a huge school. There is definitely something for everyone. If you are considering joining a sorority, it seems like they do many activities and party a lot! Almost everyone that I have talked to loves it here. Ann Arbor is a very nice place to live. In regards to the actual classes...PRACTICE GOOD STUDY HABITS NOW!! lol. I was the valedictorian of my class, 4.0 gpa, many extra-curriculars, varsity soccer team captain, volunteer etc. But, none of that compares to the amount of work that I have to do here! I rarely had to study in high school, but studying is a must in college, especially here. Overall, I think this is a good college, and I highly recommend it! Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment