Wednesday, November 23, 2011

What is this girl up to- advice needed (esp young women)?

This girl I know (and like) tells me about guys who hit on her- guys she generally doesn't want the interest of. It's usually guys we both know, and it's like she wants to see how I react.





She tells me how they try to flirt and the bad lines they come up with or how they try to engage her, and she knocks them back.





Is she trying to make me jealous, or think about her in a certain way? Is this a technique some girls use to see if a guy likes them?





ThanksWhat is this girl up to- advice needed (esp young women)?
Yes she is trying to make you jealous, she might like you or just want some attentionWhat is this girl up to- advice needed (esp young women)?
she wants to bang you man

No comments:

Post a Comment